So more random thoughts to write out, but all one liners (or close to):
1) I named my new fake BF, Chewley. I think it's a cool name.
2) Am excited that I entered the Twitter universe but wish that I had an IPhone now.
3) My dog has gotten me out of speeding tickets. She rules.
4) The guy on Fringe is pretty freakin' hot. Not Pacy, the guest star bad guy.
5) Can't wait to do the Breast Cancer Walk at the end of May.
6) I have a new vicious strain of jealousy flowing through me lately.
7) Have only one more Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood book to read before Book Club next week.
8) I had a 5o cent Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee today thanks to my resident, "Deal Finer/Baker/Martha effing Stewart", Mekana.
9) Still haven't gotten vacuum fixed. Effing vacuum and pet hair again.
10) I'm still not ashamed of my TMZ, HHH, or Twilight addiction, the Hills watching embarrasses me a wee bit though.