Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can't Write....


Can't write LOST is on. But I am writing during the commercial breaks. It's good, as it should be. I love LOST! They're back!


Just stopping in to write to myself and those out there that read this freakin' thing to say that alas, I did work out, even if it was for only 20 minutes on my treadmill in my apartment. Although, to be fair, I should be aloud to count the 10 minutes it took me to maneuver the blasted big piece of crap, so that I could plug it in and lay it out in a workable manner. As usual, Syd was very curious and eyed the contraption with a longing to get back on it again, or at least that is how I interpreted her big, teethy dog grin.WAIT, the show is back on.....


Besides, the working out and re-arranging my apartment so I can utilize my treadmill, this is the first week, that I have actually eaten healthy and watching everything that I eat. I have been writing it all down so that I can monitor what exactly I've been doing to make me so blimpish. Anyhow, I am proud to say I lost 3 lbs. Not too shabby for a first week. Ahhh...LOST back on...


Next week, I am gonna try out my friend's gym that is right down the street to see how I like their classes and the like. Should be fun. I haven't been to a real gym in forever. I love work out classes. Its the greatest, kind of like Mrs. Hawking!


In other news, I completed and filed my taxes all in one day! It's much easier to complete your taxes as a single, no dependent. Okay, married filing separate, but you get the point. I can't wait to spend that refund check! I am buying new running/walking shoes. Maybe I can do that half marathon one day after all! Oh, back to LOST..... talk later.

0 comments: